The flora of the presidency of Bombay (1903)

fullscreen
Author: Cooke, Theodore
Volume: v.1
Subject: Plants; Plants
Publisher: London : Taylor and Francis
Year: 1903-08.
Digitizing sponsor: The LuEsther T Mertz Library, the New York Botanical Garden
Book contributor: The LuEsther T Mertz Library, the New York Botanical Garden
Collection: biodiversity; NY_Botanical_Garden; americana
Scanfactors: 8

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Horticultural Society of New York Gift, June 2006

K. K. Mackenzie collection

Added t.p. title: Flora of Bombay

v. 1. Ranunculaceae to Rubiaceae -- v. 2. Compositae to Gramineae

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Lewisavinash - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - February 1, 2012
Subject: Mr Avinash Lewis
This book is a classic for Researchers and Taxonomists for the flora of Indian subcontinent, Its three volumes are in print even today and widely referred, Since i was a Botany student in my earlier years, I can say nothing can be better than this its almost perfect in every way.

Selected metadata

Rights: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions/
Duediligence: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions
Scanningcenter: nyc